Cicada: an authentic Dry Gin de Provence without compromise
Cicada is an artisanal Dry Gin of mellow character produced on the shores of the Mediterranean in Toulon. It is an uncompromising gin whose character is the result of several key choices:
• An authentic gin that is in keeping with the true tradition while having its own personality marked by the Provencal spirit. Its complexity and balance are the result of its specific recipe which allows the juniper in particular to be the dominant element as it must be the case for any true gin.
• A choice of botanicals and a recipe developed after many trials to produce a gin that captures the aromas and scents typical of Provence.
• Made exclusively with real plants.
• A "Distilled Dry Gin", which means that its aromatic profile comes exclusively from the botanicals in its recipe.
• Bottled at 44.7%, without cold filtration to preserve all its aromatic components.
• A gin that does not contain any sugar, its natural sweetness and balance making its sweetening neither necessary nor desirable.